“Last chance to express interest for rural business growth grants: Rural businesses encouraged to apply for a share of £50 million grant scheme” as described in last week’s press release from Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs and Rural Payments Agency.
The “grant scheme”
I have blogged on the grant scheme being referred to, RDPE Growth Programme, previously and below I include links to the most pertinent of these posts:
- RDPE growth programme takes centre stage at breakfast briefing on grant funding
- RDPE growth programme – points of detail and an invite to our breakfast club
- Useful information for potential applicants of the RDPE growth programme – round 3
- RDPE growth programme – the details are out…
As Rural Payments Agency Chief Executive Paul Caldwell said:
- “Our rural enterprises are at the heart of the economy and this fund is helping grow these businesses, create jobs and improve economic opportunities in rural communities.
- With the deadline fast approaching, I would urge all rural businesses to look into what this scheme could do for them now – whether you’re a start-up, a well-established operation or a farm looking to diversify.”
To apply for this funding, interested parties need to send an Expression of Interest (EOI) form to the Rural Payments Agency outlining how they meet the criteria for the scheme by midnight on 16 February. Successful applicants will then be invited to submit a full application.
To find out more, visit the RDPE Growth Programme handbook. My colleagues and myself will also be happy to advise.
By Andrew James