Covid-19 – office procedures and practices
PKF Francis Clark continue to strictly observe the relevant Governmental directives and advice that exists and we remain flexible in our approach to adapt when circumstances change. Our key objective is to ensure the health and safety of our staff and our clients.
As lockdown measures continue to be eased we have recently updated our guidance:
- The majority of our staff continue to work from home. Our teams have worked effectively and efficiently from home and it remains that working from home is the safest option, so we will continue to do so
- Staff that need to work from the office are able to do so, in line with strict office procedures including maximum capacities
- You are able to speak to your usual PKF Francis Clark adviser via their usual phone number and they have full access to any emails you send to them.
- We can carry out client meetings virtually or in person. If you would like to meet face to face then we are happy to do so, but please be mindful that there are additional procedures in place to ensure everyone’s safety
- Our offices are subject to a greater cleaning regime than normal, with touch points being minimised and cleaned very regularly
- Risk assessments (available on request) have been carried out in all of our offices, the relevant procedures have been actioned and will be reviewed regularly
- Strict 2m social distancing is being observed
We continue to update and publish commentary and insights on Government support measures and on relevant topics to you on our website hub.
If there is anything we can do to help, please do not hesitate to contact us.