Within just a few months, the business world (and the world in general) has changed because of the Covid 19 global pandemic.
- What impact has this had on your business and its future?
- Do you need to rethink your strategy to start to move into the ‘new normal’?
What we do know is that no business will come out of the current situation the same as it was at the start of 2020. As a result, now is a time to review your business – giving you an understanding of where your business is currently and where you should be focusing your energies moving forwards.
Now is a good time to stop and re-evaluate what your next moves should be by having a complete Covid Business Review.
Where is your business on the scale?
The impact of the pandemic is different for each business. At one end of the spectrum there are businesses that are experiencing positive effects and are having to upscale and adapt their operation to maximise the opportunities that this is presenting.
At the other end, there are those businesses that have experienced major (sometimes total) disruption and significant financial damage. They may be benefiting from the various government support schemes now, but what will happen when these are eventually withdrawn?
Understanding where your business is at the moment is the first step – then you can work out which review would be more beneficial for your business – either our Restart or Refocus review.
Benefits of having a Covid Business Review?
If you’re worried about the future of your business…
- Expert advice from a friendly face – we want you and your business to succeed and will work with you to give you the best options for the future
- Impartial help and support –we will provide an expert and objective analysis of your current situation and possibilities for the future
- Understanding and addressing the reality of the situation – we know it’s a really hard time but the earlier you look for help and advice, the better the chance of securing a healthier future for your business
- It doesn’t have to mean insolvency – there are often other options available to manage financial pressures and sometimes an insolvency practitioner can provide a fresh perspective and avoid failure by helping to negotiate a better alternative
If you’re looking to maximise the opportunities…
- Understanding the changes to the market – this will be fundamentally different in the next 3-6 months and we will work with you so that you are on the front foot
- Being agile to challenges ahead – we can work with you to understand your current position and what changes need to be made to benefit the business during this time
- Capitalising on opportunities – allowing you to achieve better financial security and ultimately develop a more sustainable business