- This event has passed.
Bodmin – Finance Directors’ Update Seminars
November 14 @ 8:45 am - 12:30 pm
We are delighted to announce our Autumn round of essential Finance Director seminars.
As previously, we try to have a theme that runs through our seminars and on this occasion the thread that links all of them is a focus on the practical, which we hope you will appreciate. Following on from your feedback, we have included sessions on employment tax and capital allowances in this round of seminars.
Financial reporting – topical issues
- Upcoming FRS 102 changes
- Economic Crime and Corporate Transparency Bill – a heads up
- Practical considerations in the current environment:
- Covenant breaches
- Consequences of high interest rates
- Deferred tax – issues for accounting purposes
- Off payroll – they think it is all over (but it isn’t!)
- Green drivers and salary sacrifice
- Employment tax matters – a sprint
- Relevant motoring expenses and NI refunds??
- If you are the SAO, then watch for CIS systems and processes
- When is a net pay arrangement not from net pay – pension pitfalls
- When is a ‘business’ reimbursement not tax and NI free
- Where are your employees? – hybrid and global workforces
- Capital allowance full-expensing and structures and buildings allowances
- Capital allowance opportunities & pitfalls
VAT – back to basics
- Preparing for HMRC
- Topical update including:
- Intergroup transactions
- Place of supply
- Licences and software
- Valuations: enterprise value to equity value – recent changes
- Transactions and equity funding update
- Future economic factors affecting business profitability
- General funding update
- Focus on covenants:
- What happens in a breach?
- What can you do about it?
- Prevention is better than a cure
- Current market product highlights
8.45am-12.30pm (including lunch)
8.45am – arrival for tea, coffee & pastries
9.15am – seminar starts