Breakfast Briefing – Business & Share Valuations
PKF Francis Clark, The Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Investment Fund and Cornwall Innovation proudly invites you to an event on the theme of ‘business and share valuations’. We will be looking at valuation issues from start-ups to mature businesses.
Over the past few years, the members of the PKF Francis Clark Corporate Finance team based in the Truro office, have worked on in excess of 100 business or share valuations. These have been for a whole host of reasons from incorporation to company sale; from EMI share options to matrimonial cases and probate.
At this seminar, Ed Marffy from our Corporate Finance team, and local equity investor Brent Treloar from the Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Investment Fund will share their accumulated knowledge on matters which include:
- Overview of valuation techniques
- Jargon busting: ‘minority discounts’, ‘the P/E ratio’, ‘discount rates’
- How a Private Equity provider approaches the valuation question
- How can you enhance your business’ value prior to investment or sale?
- The effect of tax incentives on investor appetite
And if that is not enough, breakfast will be provided.
To reserve a space at this free to attend event, please click here to register through Eventbrite.