This month’s Breakfast Briefing is based on the theme of ‘Equity is not just for Punks: practicalities and principles’.
In this focused breakfast, we will be joined by the local equity fund provider, Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Investment Fund (CIOSIF), and one of the county’s solicitors to discuss a number of issues pertinent to an equity fund raise:
- Why and when equity may be right for you
- How to approach an equity fundraiser
- Equity valuations: the crowd and beyond
- Practical considerations: ‘for richer and for poorer’
- Choosing your equity provider(s)
- Making your investment proposition attractive (including tax breaks)
- ‘Starting with the end in mind’
And if that is not enough, breakfast will be provided. Places are limited and will be available on a first come first served basis. Please note there is no parking on site for this event.