Conversations over coffee: Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
Join us on Thursday 22nd April for the second in our 2021 series of Conversations over coffee events, focusing on Blockchain & Cryptocurrency.
The session will be hosted by PKF Francis Clark’s Head of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency, Ben Lee and will cover how Blockchain, the technology upon which cryptocurrency was derived, is becoming more relevant to our everyday lives. Blockchain and cryptocurrency will bring about unprecedented change to the way in which we conduct business, from providing a cost saving global payment infrastructure, as well as providing secure data that can be trusted without the need for intermediaries.
Among the questions Ben will be asking of those on the virtual sofa will be:
- What is Blockchain?
- What impact will Blockchain have on businesses and individuals?
- What is decentralised finance?
- What are decentralised apps?
- Is Blockchain safe?
- What is cryptocurrency?
- How is cryptocurrency different from money?
- Are cryptocurrencies regulated?
- How are cryptocurrencies taxed?