Truro Breakfast Briefing – December 2019
Please note change of venue: Old Bakery Studios, Blewetts Wharf, Malpas Road, Truro, TR1 1QH
PKF Francis Clark proudly invites you to an event that follows on from the government announcement late in October: ‘Rural Businesses to benefit from £35m Government fund’.
Over the past two decades, PKF Francis Clark has built up a bank of experience in assisting business people navigate through the world of grants, from initial information dissemination, to discussions on eligibility, through to working with businesses on applications.
Focusing on the recently re-opened Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) Growth Programme (but touching on other grant schemes as applicable), personnel from PKF Francis Clark and guest speakers (to be confirmed) will outline the following:
- RDPE Growth Programme
- An overview
- ‘Rural’ definition and why it is important
- Food producers and RDPE Growth Programme – Annexe I
- Eligibility, Expressions of Interest and beyond
- Local priorities
- ‘Rural’ – Magic Maps
- Other grant schemes (with hopefully a special announcement)
- Small business – definition
- What makes a successful grant application – 10 top tips
And if that is not enough, breakfast will be provided.
Places are limited and will be available on a first come first served basis. Please note there is no parking on site for this event.