Truro Breakfast Briefing – Food & Drink – October 2019
‘Waste not want not’. Waste reduction in food and drink sector: carrots, sticks, practical advice and innovating solutions.
We are hosting our 3rd annual breakfast conference for food and drink producers. This year’s event will be on Monday 28 October, part of the Cornwall Festival of Business, and will be held at Indidog Eatery, Falmouth, with coffee and breakfast provided.
Food waste and plastic waste are hot topics for the food and drink sector in 2019. We have teamed up with Tevi and Stephens Scown to look at:
- Practical issues on waste that the SMEs in Cornwall face
- Opportunities to solve these issues
- Case studies / Practical assistance available
- Economic drivers for waste reduction
- Innovation – R&D Tax Credits
- WRAP initiatives to reduce waste