Truro Breakfast Briefing – November 2019
PKF Francis Clark invites you to our November Breakfast Briefing. There is never a good time to discuss changes/departure of a key business partner but failing to plan in advance can be problematic.
We are proud to announce the launch of our new client advisory tool: Family Business Connect. This has been developed in-house to ensure that our clients get the advice they need based on a deep understanding of the family business with their long term aspirations. In this new series of breakfast briefings on Family Business Connect, we are joined by a local solicitor and Francis Clark Financial Planning where we look at ways mitigates risks to the business with sudden changes.
- A brief overview of Family Business Connect
- Addressing the elephant in the room
- Identifying key personnel and their impact to the business
- Unplanned changes and the consequences
- Insurance protection
- Business succession with shareholder agreements and wills
And if that is not enough, breakfast will be provided.
Places are limited and will be available on a first come first served basis. Please note there is no parking on site for this event.