High Income Child Benefit Charge

11th December, 2018

Who is affected? Any individual who claims child benefit and has income in excess of £50,100, or a couple where one partner is claiming child benefit and where either partner has income in excess of £50,100 per annum. Find out more by downloading the PDF version of the factsheet below.

Download Factsheet
Get in Touch

How would you like to be contacted?

GDPR Consent

For more information read our privacy policy and terms and conditions.

More factsheets

Looking for more?
Get Regular Insights
Sign Up