It is not uncommon for overage agreements to be placed on land, particularly where it is felt there could be development opportunities in future and the…
Welcome to our summer edition of Farming Matters.
A lot has changed since our last issue and most of our conversations and the underlying theme of this issue are about looking forward.
Our latest edition covers a number of issues that could impact you, including:
- Environmental schemes and tax implications
- An update on the Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) for capital allowances
- Looming farm subsidy cuts reinforcing the need for budget planning
- Stamp Duty Land Tax – savings on purchasing property
- Farming in a time of soaring inflation
- The new VAT penalty regime which could hit farmers and food producers
- An introduction to Martin Rossiter, our new partner in Salisbury
- Get to know Dawn Peattie, director in our rural team