This article was originally published in South West Business Insider magazine. As a firm, we look after many owner-managed businesses of varying sizes and sectors. Aside…
We were delighted to be bring back our popular Finance Directors’ Briefings, to bring you up to speed on everything from audit reporting, tax, VAT and corporate finance. We slimmed down our usual event to bring you just the fundamentals in an informative two hour session to fit perfectly into your working day.
Our experts covered the following areas:
- Top tips from the FRC’s Corporate Reporting Review – s172. SECR and topical accounting issues
- Financial covenants and corporate reporting – a reminder of key trip hazards
- Extracting profits from a company – what has changed?
- Incentivising staff whilst minimising national insurance
- Budget changes update
- Life after Brexit
- Five fast facts – A quick VAT update
- Budget changes
- Projections and business plans
- Funding marketplace
- Transactions update