Today we hosted the penultimate session of this round of Finance Directors' Briefings, with an update from financial planning expert Reme Holland on how to get…
Today we hosted the second Bitesize Finance Directors’ Briefing of this round of events, with super-deduction and guidance on how to mitigate against tax charges from Heather Britton, and an update on off-payroll working. If you were unable to join us you can watch the recording here.
There’s still time to register for our upcoming sessions. If you’d like to register please do so here.
Session 3 – Corporate Finance and Business Recovery: government loans, transactions and bad debt
Tuesday 15 June 12:00 – 12:30
- Corporate finance – refinancing government support & transactions update – Andrew Killick
- Business recovery – bad debt and how to influence insolvency proceedings of your customers – Scott Bebbington
Session 4 – Investments and globally mobility: from the personal to the global
Tuesday 22 June 12:00 – 12:30
- Pensions tax benefits update and interaction with business premises – Reme Holland
- Rise of remote working and impact on employers including overseas working –
Session 5 – Indirect taxes: managing change and maximising opportunities
Tuesday 29 June 12:00 – 12:30
- VAT update, e-commerce changes and the domestic reverse charge – Becky Hayes
- Rules of origin – costly misunderstandings, importer records and Freeports – Liam Dushynsky
In order to register, you will need to complete the registration process for each of the five sessions that you wish to attend. However, the system does ‘recognise’ you, so if you sign up for one, the form should auto-fill for the next, so should only take a few moments.