New services from PKF Francis Clark’s Legal Consultancy Team
The PKF Francis Clark Legal Consultancy Team led by Partner Andrew Allen advises in excess of 100 law firms across the UK; covering the whole of the legal market from top 100 firms to sole practitioners. They have developed a national reputation for practical and specialist advice.
The team already provides a diverse range of advice to firms including strategy, profit improvement, tax planning and business structuring as well as compliance services in relation to audit and accounting matters.
Following the recent joint venture between PKF Francis Clark and Taylor Mowbray LLP a leading supplier of consultancy and training services to law firms, the team are now pleased to be able to bring a wider range of development and consultancy services to the legal sector. These include: Time recording- Helping clients capture, bill and recover more of their chargeable time.
- Improved cash flow- assisting clients to collect cash quicker and reduce partner capital in the business
- Time Management- supporting fee earners to improve productivity and their working lives
- People Management- Helping to attract, retain and motivate key assets
- Pricing and project management- Promoting confidence in fee earners and providing pricing choice for clients
- Profit sharing- Advice, ideas and independent support on remuneration and profit arrangements
- Client money management, easing the burden of safeguarding both the firm and the client’s money.
Andrew Allen, Partner, Head of Legal Sector, PKF Francis Clark said: “As retained advisors to over 100 law firms of all sizes, we understand how our clients work and the issues that they face day to day.
“The new legal development and consultancy services we are offering will ensure that our clients are not only maximising their potential returns but will also enable them to have more time to concentrate on their clients and the day job.”