As I referred to in my blog on The Farming Investment Fund, also due to be launched by Defra in October is their Industry-led R&D Partnerships…
Welcome to our latest Farming Matters newsletter. This edition covers a number of issues that could impact you including:
- Is the lump sum offering tempting?
- Future funding for farming
- Time to be a carbon copy?
- VAT & holiday accommodation
- Making Tax Digital (MTD)
- Leaving a legacy for non-farming family, and more…
We hope you enjoy the newsletter and if you have any questions, please contact your usual PKF Francis Clark contact or, if you are not already a client, please contact a member of the rural team.