In this fourth quarterly issue for 2018, the PKF Worldwide Tax Update newsletter again brings together notable tax changes and amendments from around the world, with each followed by a PKF commentary which provides further insight and information on the matters discussed. PKF is a global network with 400 offices, operating in over 150 countries across our 5 regions, and its tax experts specialise in providing high quality tax advisory services to international and domestic organisations in all our markets.
In this issue featured articles include discussions on:
- Key tax changes for 2018 (and beyond) in Ecuador, Ghana, Nepal and Russia
- Interesting ECJ case law in Bulgaria and Germany
- Developments in (international) corporate income tax in Hong Kong (BEPS), Poland (exit tax) and the United Kingdom (overseas entities and not reporting overseas income)
- Transfer pricing developments in Hong Kong and Mozambique
- VAT developments in Italy and Switzerland