In this first quarterly issue for 2019, the PKF Worldwide Tax Update newsletter again brings together notable tax changes and amendments from around the world, with each followed by a PKF commentary which provides further insight and information on the matters discussed. PKF is a global network with 400 offices, operating in over 150 countries across our 5 regions, and its tax experts specialise in providing high quality tax advisory services to international and domestic organisations in all our markets.
In this issue featured articles include discussions on:
- Key tax changes for 2019 in Costa Rica, Romania, Russia, Serbia and Uganda
- Transfer pricing developments in China, Peru and the USA
- Developments in the area of double tax treaties in Belgium, Cyprus and South Africa
- Digital services tax in Chile and the UK
- Controlled Foreign Companies (CFCs) in Austria, Ireland and the USA
- Tax incentives in Austria, China and Poland