In this final quarter issue for 2017, the PKF Worldwide Tax Update newsletter again brings together notable tax changes and amendments from around the world, with each followed by a PKF commentary which provides further insight and information on the matters discussed. PKF is a global network with 400 offices, operating in over 150 countries across our 5 regions, and its tax experts specialise in providing high quality tax advisory services to international and domestic organisations in all our markets.
In this issue featured articles include discussions on:
- Key tax changes from the 2017 Finance Law in Algeria and Kenya;
- Highlights of the corporate income tax reform in Belgium;
- VAT developments in China and the United Arab Emirates;
- The introduction of the Multilateral Instrument (MLI) in the United Kingdom;
- Double tax treaty developments in Serbia;
- Regulations on closely held companies and interest deduction limitations in Sweden