Succession was the topic for our latest Deep Dive webinar which we hosted earlier this week. More than 150 people registered for the event, highlighting how…
In this second quarterly issue for 2018, the PKF Worldwide Tax Update newsletter brings together notable tax changes and amendments from around the world, with each followed by a PKF commentary which provides further insight and information on the matters discussed. PKF is a global network with 400 offices, operating in over 150 countries across our 5 regions, and its tax experts specialise in providing high quality tax advisory services to international and domestic organisations in all our markets.
In this issue featured articles include discussions on:
- Key tax changes for 2018 (and beyond) in Malaysia, Taiwan, Turkey and the UK
- Interesting (upcoming) European Court of Justice case law in Austria and Germany
- VAT developments in Austria, Italy, Romania and the United Arab Emirates
- Tax amnesty developments in Italy and Russia
- Developments in the area of international corporate income tax in Portugal (capital gains, PEs), Slovakia (exit tax) and South Africa (CFC legislation)
- Changes to the participation exemption regime in Belgium
- An update on C Corporations as a result of the recent US Tax Bill.