Employment Status Services
Expertise in IR35 reforms & off-payroll workers
Employment status is an ever present issue for many employers, whether it be off-payroll in the private sector or classifying whether the self-employed are ‘workers’. Establishing whether a worker is occasional or part-time is critical in then making the correct classification for tax.
At PKF Francis Clark we have a specialist employment status team led by Rebecca Seeley Harris that can assist you with your employment status queries.
- Off-payroll working status for tax and employment rights
- IR35 – April 2020 reforms
- Personal service companies
- General status determinations
- Employer compliance audits
- Intermediaries and agency legislation