Helping achieve the successful recovery of bad debts.
Fed up with bad debts and overwhelmed by the volume of paperwork you receive from Insolvency Practitioners? PKF Francis Clark Creditor Services can help.
Our team of experts can:
- Review any paperwork from other Insolvency Practitioners and advise you on your options
- Complete and submit forms relating to insolvency proceedings of your customers on your behalf
- Represent you at creditors decision procedures, making sure your voice and concerns are heard
- Advise on fee proposals so you can ensure the service being provided represents value for money
- Review progress reports and update you with the information you want to know – will I get any money back and if so when?
- Identify any potential issues relating to the conduct of an insolvency of your customers and provide options on how to maximise your recoveries from the insolvency
- Put early warning systems in place on your customers, monitoring their performance and reporting any detrimental data to you so you can take proactive steps to protect your position
All of this at zero cost to you.
Why do I need PKF Francis Clark Creditor Services?
We know that thousands of businesses are at risk of formal insolvency, in the South West alone 28,000 businesses are at risk of formal insolvency in 2021. Your management time is valuable. We want to free up your management time from dealing with historic insolvent bad debts so you can focus on what is important to your business.
The amount of information Insolvency Practitioners are required to provide on insolvency processes can be overwhelming. We put this information into simple terms that can easily be understood and more importantly answer any questions that you may have.
Utilising our experience in identifying and dealing with complex and difficult issues, that may arise out of insolvencies, can protect your interests, and maximise value in the insolvency.
We believe that proactive advice and action yields far better results than reactive. Francis Clark Creditor Services can access advanced financial information and monitoring on your customers, drawing information from a number of sources which we can use to provide you with digestible updates on their financial position, identify areas of risk and concern and make recommendations to help you protect your interests.
Our goal is to establish a long-term relationship with you that is mutually beneficial, to maximise realisations from bad debts and free up your management time, all at no cost to you.
If you or your credit controller would like to discuss how this free service could benefit your business, please contact Scott Bebbington on 07443 786602 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively complete the enquiry form.