Welcome to our latest Private Client newsletter. This edition covers a number of issues that could impact you, your family, your assets and investments including: How…
Welcome to our latest issue. As the world continues to work out how to live with the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, many will agree that the new normal needs new thinking.
The pandemic has unleashed changes that seemed unthinkable only six months ago. Along with the health, safety and well-being of family, friends and loved ones, the new normal has also highlighted the need for financial guidance and support during this turbulent period.
In this issue we look at;
- No desire to retire?
- Investing during retirement
- Planning to leave a family legacy?
- Delaying retirement
- Rewritten retirement rules
- Silver splitters – Financial fall-out of divorcing in middle age
- Take it to the max – How to make the most of the various pension allowances
- Care in later life