Last week we hosted our first Deep Dive webinar into artificial intelligence and we would like to thank Alister Jones (Transparity), Chris Weavill (Hertzian), Amy Ralston…
In this webinar, John Endacott, head of tax at PKF Francis Clark, shares his key takeaways following Chancellor Jeremy Hunt’s Autumn Statement, including:
- the impact of upcoming tax changes on business owners, in particular effective tax rates on dividends and bonuses
- the Office for Budget Responsibility’s latest forecasts
- the overall tax burden and state of the public finances
- inflation, interest rates and the economic outlook for our clients
- the potential future direction of tax policy if Labour wins the next General Election
For more analysis, visit our Autumn Statement hub.