Cyber crime in the UK is growing. There are hundreds of cyber attacks virtually every minute of every day, seven days a week, on businesses of all sizes.
Even a simple virus could result in a loss of data and disrupted cashflow. An attack could put off your customers, prevent you trading and damage your reputation. You could be prosecuted or fined by regulators. In the worst cases, an unprepared business might even be forced to close.
How we can help you
Our specialist cyber security team works with clients across the UK, identfying vulnerabilities, minimising risks, strengthening security and training staff. We tailor our approach to match your specific requirements, to help you make better, more informed decisions across every aspect of your digital and IT systems.
Four in ten businesses and a quarter of charities reported a cyber security attack in the previous 12 months. Among medium and large businesses, the figures are even higher.
UK Government Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2021
It may be that you:
- have suffered a cyber-attack – and want to avoid another
- don’t have the internal expertise or time to manage your cyber security adequately
- require an independent, expert review of your cyber security position
- want to improve compliance and strengthen governance through better cyber security management
- assess cyber security risks as part of the due diligence in a transaction
- need a recognised cyber security certification for tenders, pitches, or insurance purposes
Whether you’ve already suffered a cyber-attack, are looking for recognised third-party certification, or want to validate and strengthen your existing systems, we can help. So, if a cyber attack does occur, your business has the systems, tools and processes in place to deal with it effectively, with minimal disruption.
Cyber Security Resources
To help you understand current cyber security threats and what you can do to protect your organisation, our team has produced the following information and guidance.