We have a dedicated team of construction and property accountants & advisers which provide advice to clients across the region on taxation, audit and strategic direction.
Our construction and property advisory team provide investors, developers, builders, subcontractors and property professionals with solutions to industry issues.
We’ve worked alongside businesses of all sizes in the property and construction sector ever since the firm was set up a century ago.
OUR CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Business structuring including using SPVs (Special-Purpose Vehicle)
- Help with CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) tax requirements and employment status matters
- Property & Construction specific VAT advice and Tax planning
- Opportunities for mitigating SDLT liabilities
- Maximising capital allowance claims
- Accounting support on issues such as income recognition, WIP and asset classification
- Business recovery and re-organisation including CVAs
- Project finance and risk management
NEED SPECIALIST CIS TAX ADVICE?
Our construction industry scheme (CIS) tax advice specialists will help you negotiate your way around the CIS tax compliance guidelines quickly and easily.