Capital allowance assistance to maximise tax relief.
Claiming capital allowances are a highly effective way of reducing the post-tax cost of plant and equipment or fixtures within a property.
Reviewing expenditure on fixtures in property is one area where a review can often reveal un-tapped tax relief. Any sale or purchase of commercial property requires careful consideration.
Who can claim capital allowances?
- Landlords of commercial property
- Furnished holiday let owners
Personalised capital allowance advice
We can add real value by maximising the amount and timing of your capital allowance claim. These allowances will lower the amount of income tax or corporation tax you or your company will have to pay.
Ways in which we can help include:
- Capital allowance advice on contract negotiations on sale and purchase
- Reviewing existing property portfolios for unclaimed allowances
- Identifying land remediation costs qualifying for 150% tax relief, e.g. asbestos removal
- Accessing immediate tax relief or tax refunds for investing in green technologies
- Minimising tax obligations on a refurbishment or extension