Doing Business in the UK
International inward investment experts.
We will work in partnership with you to create a strategy to successfully achieve your business goals and timescales.
Our experts will help:
- clarify the choice of entity available from which to operate your business
- simplify the tax issues arising from this choice
- source UK funding for your operations (whether grants, bank, equity or other finance)
- advise on employment taxes and social security, VAT/sales tax and property taxes and reliefs
- provide outsourced assistance for your finance function
- plan for the impact of Brexit
- we can also introduce you to a trusted network of other professional advisers and help with location searches
Why the UK?
The UK is the number one destination for inward investment in Europe and latest figures show that companies investing in the UK continue to succeed.
In addition to being one of the easiest European countries in which to set up and run a business, other benefits of locating your business in the UK include:
- tax incentives such as R&D tax credits, low corporation rates and relief for investing in innovation technology
- grants and financial incentives
- a world-class skills base
- Europe’s strongest research and development environment
- a proven long term return on investment for international businesses
- an excellent quality of life
The Department of International Trade website covers in more detail the benefits of investing in the UK.