Gender Pay, Diversity and Inclusion
Since 2017, any organisation that has 250 or more employees is required to publish and report specific figures about their gender pay gap.
Our vision is to create a diverse firm where we embrace difference; where every individual feels valued, is encouraged to develop and can be themselves.
Key diversity survey statistics (as at March 2021)
- Our age profile ranges from 18 years to 68 years
- 48% of our workforce are younger than 35 years and 14% of our workforce are older than 55 years
- Our workforce comprises individuals from a broad range of socio economic backgrounds, with 78% of partners and employees educated at a non-fee paying, state school
- Our workforce comprises individuals with a range of ethnic backgrounds, marital status, disabilities, sexual orientations, religions and beliefs
- Our workforce gender balance is 42% male, 58% female,
We asked all partners and staff to complete the Riliance diversity survey anonymously. The survey is not mandatory and obtained an 80% completion rate. For this reason these figures are not a complete representation of the Firm’s diversity profile.
Get in touch
[wpforms id=”44290″ title=”false” description=”false”]