From 2017, any organisation that has 250 or more employees must publish and report specific figures about their gender pay gap.
Our vision is to create a diverse firm where we embrace difference; where every individual feels valued, is encouraged to develop and can be themselves.
Key diversity Statistics (as at APRIL 2019)
- Our age profile ranges from 19 years to 68 years
- 50% of our workforce are younger than 35 years and 10% of our workforce are older than 55 years
- Our workforce comprises individuals from a broad range of socio economic backgrounds, with 84% of partners and employees educated at a non-fee paying, state school;
- Our workforce comprises individuals with a range of ethnic backgrounds, marital status, disabilities, sexual orientations, religions and beliefs.
- Our workforce gender balance is 45% male and 55% female
PKF Francis Clark asked all its Partners and staff to respond to a diversity survey anonymously, which is not mandatory and for this reason these figures are not a complete representation of the Firm’s diversity profile. 78% of our Partners and staff completed the survey.
You can view a PDF version of our gender pay report for 2017/2018 by clicking ‘Download’.