Gender Pay, Diversity and Inclusion
From 2017, any organisation that has 250 or more employees must publish and report specific figures about their gender pay gap.
Our vision is to create a diverse firm where we embrace difference; where every individual feels valued, is encouraged to develop and can be themselves.
Key diversity Statistics (as at March 2020)
- Our age profile ranges from 19 years to 68 years
- 50% of our workforce are younger than 35 years and 10% of our workforce are older than 55 years
- Our workforce comprises individuals from a broad range of socio economic backgrounds, with 84% of partners and employees educated at a non-fee paying, state school;
- Our workforce comprises individuals with a range of ethnic backgrounds, marital status, disabilities, sexual orientations, religions and beliefs.
- Our workforce gender balance is 45% male and 55% female
PKF Francis Clark asked all its Partners and staff to respond to a diversity survey anonymously, which is not mandatory and for this reason these figures are not a complete representation of the Firm’s diversity profile. 78% of our Partners and staff completed the survey.
You can view a PDF version of our gender pay report for 2017-2019 by clicking ‘Download’.