- This event has passed.
Bristol Finance Directors’ Seminar
April 26 @ 8:45 am - 12:30 pmFree
One of the key themes of this round is ‘change management’ – how you can best prepare your business in the best way to prepare for ongoing changes, opportunities and challenges.
Our mantra is to focus on the positive and the practical.
• FRS 102 changes – early-stage planning tips
• Sustainability reporting – what you need to do to impress your stakeholders
• Estimates, including sensitivity assumptions an impairment reviews
• Budget update• R&D – a new regime?
• Reorganisations and demergers
• VAT treatment on the implementation of ESG
• Update on VAT on property
• Hidden costs of structuring arrangements
• Overview of the funding and transaction market
• Timing of, and preparation for, a transaction
• Bank funding and alternative finance – successfully navigating the complex commercial funding landscape
• What do businesses need to consider when exploring debt finance
• The bank said no – what are the options now?
• Preparing for debt finance
• Getting a deal across the line