- This event has passed.
Deep Dive into…closing the valuations gap in transactions
October 11 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
From buying or selling a company, dealing with disputes, wealth planning or for tax reasons, an understanding of business valuation and what drives value is a useful tool.
We have brought together our corporate finance and tax experts to take a deep dive into business valuations. They will discuss the varying perspectives and key factors influencing valuations and share their experience of how these factors are applied practically in corporate transactions.
The team will discuss:
- Why and for who are businesses valued?
- Comparisons of the different approaches to valuation and methodologies
- The process of valuing a company or shareholding and factors influencing shareholder value from experience of recent transactions
- Valuation vs transaction structure and matters to consider such as tax
- Practical matters to be aware of to improve shareholder value
There will also be opportunities to ask questions of our experts during the session.