Dentists & Dental Practices
Dental Accounting experts
We offer a free, no obligation initial meeting to review your individual needs and demonstrate how PKF Francis Clark can meet all of your accountancy and business planning requirements. We would welcome the opportunity to be part of your journey.
Our Specialist Areas
Dental Accounting Services & Tax Advice
At PKF Francis Clark we have a team of dental accounting specialists that provide the support you need, allowing you to grow and succeed.
We act for a number of dental practices, principles, associates and hygienists and pride ourselves on providing a high quality service that demonstrates our understanding of the challenges you face within the sector.
Our experienced team can help you to manage your practice and finances more effectively and profitably.
Providing the tools so you can do what you do best
We know that operating a business can be challenging and it is easy to get detracted from your key business focus; of providing outstanding customer care. That is where we can help you, by providing tailored accountancy and business support so that you can concentrate on what you do best.
Whether it’s just financial compliance assistance to help you reduce some of the administrative tasks, or taxation planning and business advice – such as making decisions on strategy and growth we can provide the support you need, leaving you more time to take care of your patients.
How we can help your dental practice
We provide a wide and diverse range of services and support to practices, principles, associates and hygienists.
Our Dental Accounting services include:
- Annual accounts / management accounts
- Book keeping
- Payroll services and auto enrolment administration
- Budgeting, cash flow and drawings projections
- Benchmarking and profitability reviews
- Pensions (including NHS pensions assistance)
- All aspects of taxation services including:
- Employment status guidance
- Profit sharing arrangements
- Partnership agreements
- Capital funding and finance
- Business structures
- Mergers, acquisitions and selling your practice
- Practice valuations
- Wealth management, financial planning and retirement advice