Our rural team brings together experts from across the firm to ensure we are providing the best possible support and advice to clients. We sat down…
A lot has changed since our last issue and following a turbulent year for the rural sector, we have pulled together a number of topics that could impact you, including:
- The rural sector key messages from the Autumn Statement
- Year-to-date profits and mitigating tax liabilities: a list of the common allowances
- How to plan for profit
- How can personal pension contributions be used in relation to farm partnerships?
- A perspective on Sustainable Farming Incentive – Guest article from Peter Beaumont, Managing Director of Cornish Mutual
- Case study: Behind the success of Fentongollan Farm
- Don’t get caught out by new research and development rules
- Basis Period Reform: Is it time to look ahead?
- Harnessing the power of a buying group to cut costs and hassle: Guest article from AF Farming
- Get to know James England, manager leading the Taunton rural team
- Finding the right solutions to survive and thrive
- Why our rural team think it’s important to support British farming
We hope there is something for everyone in our latest issue of Farming Matters and always, whatever 2023 brings, we at PKF Francis Clark are here to help you.