The anticipated supplementary bulletin has recently been issued by the ESFA. As with last year’s bulletin, it has the same status as the Academies Accounts Direction…
Today we hosted the first Bitesize Finance Directors’ Briefing of this round of events, with an update on the proposed audit reform and how it will impact directors from Stephanie Henshaw, and business protection updates in the world of working from home from Ryan Goodwin.
There’s still time to register for our upcoming sessions. If you’d like to register please do so here.
Session 2 – Tax: managing recent and upcoming changes
Tuesday 8 June 12:00 – 12:30
- Super-deduction, corporation tax rises and use of tax losses – Heather Britton
- Off payroll working
Session 3 – Corporate Finance and Business Recovery: government loans, transactions and bad debt
Tuesday 15 June 12:00 – 12:30
- Corporate finance – refinancing government support & transactions update – Andrew Killick
- Business recovery – bad debt and how to influence insolvency proceedings of your customers – Scott Bebbington
Session 4 – Investments and globally mobility: from the personal to the global
Tuesday 22 June 12:00 – 12:30
- Pensions tax benefits update and interaction with business premises – Reme Holland
- Rise of remote working and impact on employers including overseas working
Session 5 – Indirect taxes: managing change and maximising opportunities
Tuesday 29 June 12:00 – 12:30
- VAT update, e-commerce changes and the domestic reverse charge – Becky Hayes
- Rules of origin – costly misunderstandings, importer records and Freeports – Liam Dushynsky
In order to register, you will need to complete the registration process for each of the five sessions that you wish to attend. However, the system does ‘recognise’ you, so if you sign up for one, the form should auto-fill for the next, so should only take a few moments.